Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving





Happy thanksgiving.... I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. We had a great one and are fully enjoying our long weekend. This is the longest period of time I have had off since starting my job 9 months ago and it feels great.




I had my Oregon dwelling family members over for thanksgiving, it was really fun.... and everyone fit in our house. We baked a 22.5 pound turkey and made tons of other food. Grahm and I have decided that we are going to try to not go shopping for food until we leave for Mexico in the 15th.




Grahm went to is Aunt and Uncles house in the lauralhurst area of Portland for his thanksgiving. He had fun playing basketball with his brother and cousins. He made it back to our house with just enough time to say HI to my family before they all left with full bellys
Here are some lovely pictures of my family!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey whose that good looking guy with the dog?