Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Beware of Starbucks....

So last night our power went out. We hung around for a while and then decided to go out and see what was going on since the weather was calm and there was no reason for a power outage. It ended up that our block was the only block without power. We then carried on to Starbucks to get some tea. I decided I didn't want any tea so I order hot water to warm me up.


We were almost home when Grahm hit a bump in the road the lid of the water burst off and the large cup of hot water dumped all over my leg. It was so hot!!! I started scream and wanted to cry. I took my pants off as fast as I could because the steam from the water was burning me even more, I them had to run into my house with out any pants, lucky for me the power was still out.Now the side of my leg is cooked and hurts horridly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yikes...are those blisters I see. Stupid Starbucks and their rediculously HOT water.