Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life in the fast lane...


In the last couple weeks some stuff has happened. Here is what we have been up to:
* Grahm finish his night stream surveys
* Amy had a birthday, she turned 27 years old
* I spent a weekend alone, it was great to spend time by myself
* We signed up to play on a volleyball team, we start tomorrow
* I went to Ashland with my mom to visit her cousin and her daughter
* I started taking a Dreamweaver class for work, to learn how to build websites
* It snowed on Friday at our house... Its spring time whats going on?
* The sun came out for the whole day today, so we went for a walk/ run and sat on our deck
* We met with our awesome realtor and are getting serious about buying a house

I thought I would add some pictures so you could experience our good times.
It goes Amy's B-day
Snowday and then
Ashland trip


3 comments:

Ashley in AZ... said...

sounds like a lot has gone on! I cant believe that its snowing in Oregon! Its hard to believe since its in the 90s here. That is so exciting about a house! Where do you think you would buy? Im so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post...I was getting bored. You saved me for a few minutes!

leftedge suzy said...

Charlotte, you should point out that SR and I are standing with our cheeks unnaturally close to Conor's in order to hide the swelling from having her wisdom teeth removed. She looks pretty chipper for someone developing dry sockets.