AN update:
1) Ok so its still winter here. Its been raining and we even had thunder and lightening on Saturday. Last weekend was super hot, the weather was acting like mid July- I went and saw Obama at the water front. I was one of the 75,000 who showed up to his rally. It was amazing!
2) Grahm finished his first season of indoor soccer, he is really good. Brannan and him are the best on their team, they are also very extreme. Flying through the air and running into people.
3) We are on a Volleyball team, when we started I was horrid.... Our whole team was not working so great... But recently we have started to kick butt and even won some games, so we aren't the worst in our league. Its super fun and spend the whole time laughing my head off!
4) Grahm and I have looked at a ton of houses. Its super frustrating that the homes in our price range are so crappy. We have put two offers in on two different homes and both have not worked out. I am so ready to have our own space, to garden and paint and make a home.
5) My mom and I are going to visit my aunt and Grandmother in Illinois at the end of June. I am super excited.
6) Today Grahm and I are spending a relaxing day cooking and watching movies.
5 comments:
That's so fun that you guys are one a few teams....I could see Grahm being intense! See you in August...we'll be in Oregon for a month or so.
I will be in town until the 16th. I'm so excited to see you! Your going to be around? right? I have a lot to fit in, but it will make it happen. I dont think i will sleep. Kyle's done with finals this week, so we get a nice three day weekend. Memorial day was kinda boring since he studied the whole time. anyways miss you! hope your doing good!
i want a new update... what you been up to?
I cant wait to see you! it will be soon! I would love it if you could come visit! We should talk about it, and if we have our new house it would be great. I really hope that it works out!let me know how you are
somebody needs to do some blog updating!!!! i hardly know what your up to!
I don't think it's winter anymore...
Post a Comment