I went on a vacation with my mom to visit my Grandmother in Illinois. We had a super time, it was so nice to see her and relax. My Aunt also came up from Texas, it was a lovely girls trip.
We hung out with a large goat.
We rode around like lady's in a horse drawn carriage.

We visited our dead relatives in cemetery fields.
We witnessed major action for a small town- do you see the Jeep in the water?
We experienced fine dining which included fried food, a baby in a bar and lots a dirty farm boys.
Then the sun set and our trip was coming to an end.
And we were off back home to Oregon by train.
We had a great time.

2 comments:
That's fun you went by train! How many hours! As kids we used to take the train to San Diego to see my Grandmother....I loved running up and down the isles...I'm sure the people around us didn't love it so much!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Im glad you finally did some updating! I cant wait to see you tomorrow! Get down to Corvallis as soon as you possibly can!
Post a Comment