It snowed yesterday so I got to work from home today.
I have been taking some updated pictures of our house. We got a
Christmas tree last weekend.
Grahm inserted a wood stove into our fire place. Our cute dog.

Trying to make our bathroom look decent.

Our
Christmas tree and happy dog.

Heating our house, its about 80 right now.

Front yard this morning.

Back yard this morning.

Our house last night,
Grahm put up
Christmas lights, such a
sweety.

The color of our kitchen. Light Blue.

The awesome color Ruby picked out for guest bedroom #2 currently called the piano room.

Guest bedroom # 1 with the twins.
3 comments:
oooo.....80 degress of wood stove heat....I love it!
You were able to comment!!! Yeah...Vegas was really fun. It would be cool to go back with friends....Jenna & Phil might come down in Feb and we were wanting to go again....wanna come :)
Yipeeee.....start saving!
Post a Comment