Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're back...

WE'RE BACK. We finally got our new power cord and I got the camera out of Grahm's car. Have to say, not much has happened here, so don't get to excited. Grahm hurt his knee about two weeks ago and its only recently that he has been able to work or even stand.
The last room to work on, our large guest bedroom. Check out the layers of wall paper and yes, we have no windows.
The new room with new drywall and windows and insulation. Its super nice.
The mess we live in. I am start to have a harder and harder time with it. We better finish soon.

Grahm is not happy with it either.


Our lovely new front door. We are going to stain it a dark walnut/ red.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay....wow. So much progress. I bet that feels good to actually be getting somewhere. What a nice dad you have to help so much! Nice one Chuck.

You need a little maid ;)

The Guy and The Girl said...

Im so jealous its killing me. I can't wait until we have a house to fix up! I'd love to come up and see your place/help.

Trask said...

Come visit us, when Ruby come home we will have to have a dinner party. Its great to be working and going somewhere but it feels like forever. I want a clear house Ruby would got crazy here.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun to check the blog and there is something there. I love blogs!!! The progress is wonderful. Nice job guys. The front door looks great.