Sunday, February 15, 2009

DAY 48

Ok, so we are going really slow on the remodel. We did spend valentines day working on the house. Almost finished with all the dry wall and hope to start priming this week.

We have big plans for today, finish dry wall, sign-up at 24 Hour Fitness, celebrate my grandparents 65 anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Grandparents!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

24 Hour Fitness! I'll go. I just ran today for the first time in a few weeks...felt so good.

Did you know we were moving back spring break! That means we have April to spend with friends and family before the big hike. We really want to hang out in Portland with you guys and others. We'll paint!

See you soon.

Unknown said...

Haha....settlers anxiety! Yes...we need to play, AND introduce you to a new version called cities & knights (same game just more rules and a few added things...really fun!).

We should start heading back the 25th and be home the 27th.

I'm sad to leave, but excited to see everyone in OR.