This weekend we spent at the
Trask Farm scoping out the wedding site. We have lots of work but it will be super beautiful when everything starts to bloom. Barb, Steve, and Uncle Johnny have been working hard and we plan to have some work parties soon. If you wanted to help let me know.

The boys pulled out a big bush weed thing, now you can look down the stream.

The barn

Rubs and
Grahm
A view from the reception area

A view from the ceremony area
1 comment:
Hey...
I think we'll probably have a little something Sunday afternoon. The 26th, the day before we leave. Ahhh...less than two weeks. I only have to work 5 more days. Crazy. I cut the rest of my hair off....it's kinda scary, shocking...I got a little sad because it's going to take SO LONG to grow back out. Oh well...I had to try.
Post a Comment