...till we get married and I may just start to fill the blog with ideas. I have been doing lots of planning and having fun with it. It all comes very natural and relaxing to me. We have bridesmaid outfits, my dress and shoes, all things rented that need to be, some of the decorations have been ordered, flowers have been ordered, we registered. I just keep checking things off the list. This week I will be working on wedding invites here are some ideas.


2 comments:
love it! have you found your photographer yet? remember when i was showing you Lavenda Memory(her link is on my blog) she wants some custom baby bedding and I thought about maybe Barb helping you out and trading services to getting an awesome discount on your photos? she's up for the idea.
I like the first one....something about about the oblong shape. And I want some cake!!!
We're in Big Bear....hope all is well.
Post a Comment