I took
Friday of work to spend time with
Grahm, our dog, and our house. We had been planning this weekend for a while and it worked out perfectly. The weather is AMAZING!!! So we have spent all our time out side: gardening, planting our
veggie garden, mowing, listening to music, having dinner, a fire and I even made a pie. Its been great
exactly what I need, work has been stressful.
Side note: Thanks Jenna for the comments, I see you are picking up for Ruby (she used to be the only one who commented). To all you who track our blog (most of our friends and a few
blog stocker) please feel free to make comments anytime.

4 comments:
What a great idea to take a break right at your own peaceful residence. The yard looks so colorful. I'm glad you guys are happy in your new home.
your yard looks amazing! Did you guys build the raised beds along the fence? I didn't remember them from my last visit. I cant wait to see it in June.
It was nice to chat today, i am getting really excited about your wedding! I was trying my dress on yesterday, trying to see which way looks best on me.
You should post pics from the girls weekend! Would love to see them. Ash
so your lettuce looks great. ours is slowly disappearing from slugs. are you just lucky or are you using something?
I'm still commenting :)
Looks so beautiful there...we are in Pasadena. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment