The invites are almost ready for shipping. Table runners are starting to be made. Decorations are being thought out. I had my second fitting today and the dress looks, well I would say, Amazing. Things are starting to come along.
Hey Guys..... So fun...glad things are coming along. Talked to my mom all about the wedding plans today....wish I could be there (I always say that I think:). Miss you guys. We are in Angels Camp CA with Lew's parents for the weekend. Will order the vest this weekend. Heard bridesmaids are putting thier request in for how they wear the dresses.....I am up for whatever is needed so just let me know. I can't really try all the styles on :) The wedding is coming up SO SOON!! Can't wait. Love ya, Ruby
3 comments:
super cute! its almost here!!!! I cant wait!
Hey Guys.....
So fun...glad things are coming along. Talked to my mom all about the wedding plans today....wish I could be there (I always say that I think:). Miss you guys. We are in Angels Camp CA with Lew's parents for the weekend. Will order the vest this weekend. Heard bridesmaids are putting thier request in for how they wear the dresses.....I am up for whatever is needed so just let me know. I can't really try all the styles on :) The wedding is coming up SO SOON!! Can't wait. Love ya,
Ruby
nice! I love the lemons.
Post a Comment