Wednesday, August 12, 2009

so busy

I haven't been staying up on posting. In the last three weeks lots has been happening:

- Had a bridal shower in Corvallis hosted at Nearly Normals by Ashley, Katy, Carly and Dayna. It was awesome. So beautiful and thoughtful.

- Ashley came to town to help with wedding celebrations - SO nice to see my good friend.

- Katy threw a bachelorette party for me with all my friends from high school and longer. We went wine tasting and had an amazing time. I could live like that every weekend. Katy did an amazing job on the planning I felt so honored.

- Picked-up my wedding dress from the seamstress - Its beautiful

- Started a billion lists of to dos before the wedding

- Have been working on lots of craft projects for the wedding and decided that i would love to be the next Martha Steward

- Had a mini spa day thanks to a rather large gift card I won at raffle.

- Bought new car!

- Shane came to town for Grahm's bachelor party, it was nice to see him and meet his girlfriend.

- Have the next two and half weeks off from work and loving it.

I still have lots to do before the wedding in 10 days, hopefully I can post again before then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A NEW CAR!

The Guy and The Girl said...

dont forget to stop and breath and soak in as much as you can. I remember the week before I was crazy busy. I wish I would have slowed down a bit, spent more time with my out-of-town family and spent more time with Phil... THE REASON FOR THE WHOLE EVENT!