Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bridal Shower # 2

So I am finally getting a few free minutes so I have decided to blog a bit on past summer events.

BRIDAL SHOWER #2

I will start off with; I have the best friends ever. Ashley flew up from Arizona for 10 days to help celebrate my pre-wedding festivities. Ashley, Carly, Katie and Dayna hosted a bridal shower at Nearly Normals the last weekend of July. They made yummy food and delicious drinks.

Here is some of the crew.

The ladies up stairs
My cake was designed to have the same pattern as our wedding invites.
We played a game where they asked Grahm questions and video taped it. I then was asked the same questions, for every question I answered differently than Grahm I had to put a rather large piece of gum in my mouth. I didn't do so good.
Special ladies
My sweet little guy, well I wish he was mine.

Hey... Soli!

Getting ready to eat.

Such good food.

No comments: