I love the pics they are amazing! When do i get to see the rest?????I will work on getting kyle to convert that video to DVD !!!! Love you lots!
Cute....what fun memories.
The previous comment was actually Ruby... this is really Fiona and I just wanted to tell you I looked at your photos on your photographer's site and they are wonderful. What a great day and such beautiful memories.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the pics they are amazing! When do i get to see the rest?????
I will work on getting kyle to convert that video to DVD !!!!
Love you lots!
Cute....what fun memories.
The previous comment was actually Ruby... this is really Fiona and I just wanted to tell you I looked at your photos on your photographer's site and they are wonderful. What a great day and such beautiful memories.
Post a Comment