Thursday, October 22, 2009

12 inches at 9 am tomorrow...



...will be cut off of my hair. Good bye long locks.

The Story:
When I first started dating Grahm I decided to grow my hair out since he really likes long hair. I started growing it and then got to a point were I wanted to keep my hair long until we got married. Well a few years went by and we are now married, so I decided to change things up and cut my hair. I had to of course get Grahm on board. Not sure if he is excited but he defiantly isn't completely against it.

So of course I know that my hair will never look like a movie stars but my inspiration is January Jones hair from Mad Men. .

And I am aware that we are no longer in the 50s but I love her hair in the TV show, so I am going to cut it like her real life hair. Which I also love. It's simple and easy, so here I go.

Before