Saturday, December 8, 2007

my poor leg- beware very graphic


Ok so my leg is not getting any better over the last couple days it has really got swollen and scabby and super gross. I really don't want to go to the doctor but both grahm and my mom say I should??? I guess if grahm says i should go to the doctor i should go.... The burn is on the worst spot of my leg so I can wear pants. Grahm on the other hand is just getting over a bad cold.
We have started to pack for Mexico!! We are so excited to have a whole 11 days in the sun in our favorite little mexico spot. We just both have to heel before we leave in 7 days. OK got to go to the doc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Char...that looks soooooo horrible! Maybe it's infected or something? Sorry that you're sad!
Ruby