Mexico: We leave for Mexico is 3 days..... wow..... Barb and Steve are already there and seem to be settling right in. I can't wait to sit back in the sun and have a drink.
Travel Plans: so Barb and Steve are already in Mexico.... Grahm, Walker, Sasha and I are flying down saturday night the 15th, Ruby and Lewis fly down the 16th, my cousin Devin fly down from Texas on the 18th and my parent will arrive on the 19th. Our Friends whom we met last year from L.A. are taking the bus down and will arrive around the 19th as well. We sure are going to have fun...
PS we will miss you this year katy, silas and shane.....
The family Christmas photo

A view of the beach from the road.
2 comments:
It's gonna be fun!!
Hi Charlotte! Laura Berger here. Your mom sent me your blog and I've had such reading and looking at the pictures. One of my last memories with you (5yo?) is sitting on a big log at Ten Mile and teaching you about knock knock jokes. We laughed so hard. I'm sure you're having a blast at La Manzanilla. Give your mom a hug from me. Laura
Post a Comment