I can't believe how much it has snowed up there.....so crazy. I kinda wish we could of been there this year ;).
More house pics!!PS...I talked to Grahm but not you on Christmas! I got my Birthday present. It was so fun and cute. Thanks for thinking of me :)I have a little somethin something for you guys on Christmas....maybe I'll send it someday :)
Hi Charlotte and Grahm, I sent an e-mail to Grahm's e-mail address and wondered if you guys received it. Wow, the house is coming along! great to see pictures while sipping cold drinks at Yolandas. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe how much it has snowed up there.....so crazy. I kinda wish we could of been there this year ;).
More house pics!!
PS...I talked to Grahm but not you on Christmas! I got my Birthday present. It was so fun and cute. Thanks for thinking of me :)
I have a little somethin something for you guys on Christmas....maybe I'll send it someday :)
Hi Charlotte and Grahm, I sent an e-mail to Grahm's e-mail address and wondered if you guys received it.
Wow, the house is coming along! great to see pictures while sipping cold drinks at Yolandas. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment