
We now have our new front window in and it makes a huge difference with sound.

The one thing I have been really into helping with is SPRAY FOAM, its lots of fun and helps our window be air tight. This will help with sound and keeping the weather outside.

The living room is starting to come along. We still have to replace the front door which will put this part of the project on hold for a bit. We ordered a new door and then decided to return it and order a much nicer looking door, so now we have to wait another two weeks.

The one wall left in the living room which hasn't been touched, as you can see the wall paper and glue are not attractive.

Hardwood floor in the bedroom.

Sm. bedroom is almost ready for some paint.

More hardwood in the living room.
The lg. bedroom and its horrid layers of wall paper.
2 comments:
Wow...lots of progress. HARDWOOD!!! It looks like it's in pretty good condition too. That's so exciting. I hear Grahm bought an ugly door? Boys just go for practical I guess :).
Can't wait to see. Are you having fun!
Wow that was fun to look and each picture in the expanded version. Nice floors. looks great. Impressed with the speed of progress! I'd better get going on those curtains.
Post a Comment