Monday, March 16, 2009

Big News


We are ENGAGED!!!
Grahm proposed Saturday evening on a walk at his parrent's farm. It was very surpising and so sweet. I am super excited to start planning OUR wedding.

and.... we got baby chicks.

It was a big weekend for us.


That's us and we're getting married this summer.

The chicks are named Sheila, Milly and ... can't remember the third ones name oops.

This is for you Ruby.

6 comments:

Ashley in AZ... said...

Char!!! I am so happy for you, I cant wait to hear more about the wedding planning. I am super sad that i will be so far away from you but i will try to come home for as such as possible.... you are such a wonderful friend and i cant wait to be part of your big day! also... the ring looks amazing.. does it have pink diamonds... or is that the light? Anyways the ring is absolutly amazing... Grahm sure did a good job.

love you lots

Unknown said...

YAY.....!!!!!!!!!! We were out for dinner when I got the text that the pic was up....I couldn't wait to get home and look :). So beautiful....and sparkly. Dang girl...that's hot! I'm so excited.

Trask said...

Hey ashley its the regular diamonds. Its super hard to get a good picture. Thanks for the nice message. I sure wish you could be here all summer to help me.

Unknown said...

Oh and the chickies are so cute too! You should name the third one penny :)

The Guy and The Girl said...

gorgeous! hooray!!!!

Helgi said...

Good for you guys! Congrats!!!!