Thursday, March 12, 2009

Remodel update

Stuff is getting done around the house, thanks to Grahm. We have our new door which Grahm stained. Grahm has finished dry walling, mudding and is now almost done painting. We have one bedroom to paint and I need to finish painting the ceiling and then all that will be left is removing the carpet and trimming. This evening we tore up the carpet in our little bedroom and it looks great. Our house will feel so different when the carpet is all removed.

New front door.


The freshly painted living room wall and hall.

The new and improved little bedroom.


The bedroom before we fixed it up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you still like the gray? I like it...it's fun. The floors are going to look so good!

Anonymous said...

Good job guys. Looks great. I had better get busy on that last curtain!