This year we decided to try out the Seafood and Wine Festival in Newport with friends Devin and Sara. The whole experience was more than I expected. Thousands of drunk people packed into a tent was not what I had prepared for, however, I guess its a no-brainer since people get their at 10 to start drinking wine. So you can imagine how wild it was when we arrived at 3. It was quite an experience, not sure if we will ever do it again even-though we enjoyed our selves.
On the other hand the weather was amazing and we got to stayed on a sail boat, my first sail boating experience which I enjoyed.

The nicest weather I have seen on the coast for a while.
Our boat

On our taxi boat ride across the bay the captain let me sail the boat, it was a blast.


The crew


1 comment:
How did you get to stay on a sail boat???? That's so fun...I want to do that.
Cute last picture.
We are running the shamrock run in Portland on Sunday...wanna do lunch or something in the afternoon?
Post a Comment